- cornflakes and a small spoonful of sugar although there is loads of it left
- Toasted sandwiches, 2 x smoked salmon (bacon substitute) and mushroom for T
- 1 smoked salmon and mushroom for me and a bowl of vegi soup
Dinner thoughts at 2pm
something potato based, possibly pasties (again) We have most of my ration of cheese left, some fish, 2 vegi burgers, possibly mashed potato so I can save some potato for potato pastry tomorrow. We also have 2 eggs still and a mountain of sugar.
- Jam biscuits
- Pizza with potato bread base, smoked salmon, mushroom and the rest of the cheese ration
- Steamed treacle pudding and custard
That is all the fat ration gone, and my son ate the rest of his sweets today. This is what is left:
- enough smoked salmon for one sandwich,
- one slice of processed cheese (my son prefers it to real cheese)
- loads of sugar
- 2 vegi burgers
- one egg
The chelsea buns I have ditched (not very thrifty I know but they hardened up!)
One more day to go. If I had more butter it would be a lot easier!