Blondie – Parallel Lines
It’s been raining forever in Bristol so on a whim we went to Chippenham. “We’ll always have Chippenham”. I had no idea what to expect so coming across a fine selection of charity shops was really exciting. It’s indicative of the dull ness of my life that I was literally jumping up and down with joy to find a coolie hat for 99p.
I finally bought this album. I hadn’t before because I always though that I had it already.
Favorite track at the moment:
- A1 Hanging On The Telephone 2:17
- A2 One Way Or Another 3:31
- A3 Picture This 2:53
- A4 Fade Away And Radiate 3:57
- A5 Pretty Baby 3:16
- A6 I Know But I Don’t Know 3:53
- B1 11:59 3:19
- B2 Will Anything Happen? 2:55
- B3 Sunday Girl 3:01
- B4 Heart Of Glass 3:54
- B5 I’m Gonna Love You Too 2:03
- B6 Just Go Away 3:21